Chakras are a person’s energy center source, and it has a profound relationship with physical, mental and emotional interactions. They are the interactive channels in the human aura, allowing life energy to flow in and out continuously. The functional properties of chakras are to fill the body with energy and promote the recovery and development of self-awareness. Everyone has 101 chakras, but there are seven chakras running along the spine, which are the most important chakras. The seven main chakras are the root chakra, the sacral chakra, the solar plexus chakra, the heart chakra, and the larynx chakra, eyebrow chakra and crown chakra. Its center wheel corresponds to pink and is aligned with rose quartz.
What is the Seven Chakras?
Chakras are a complex and ancient energy system that originated in India. Chakra (cakra in Sanskrit) means “wheel”, which is the energy point of the body, the rotating energy disc, which should be kept “open” and aligned. Each of these seven main chakras has a corresponding number, name, color, crystal, specific area of the spine from the sacrum to the top of the head, and health points.
- Color: The root chakra is associated with red or black and provides the basis for your existence to align your mind with your body. In other words, you can keep your feet on the ground and confident, and “root” a person in the earth’s energy.
- Location: Located at the bottom of the spine and tailbone. Low back pain, depression, or diseases related to the immune system may be signs of an imbalance in a person’s root chakra.
- Crystal/Gemstone: garnet, ruby, black tourmaline, black agate.
- Blockage and openness: Blocked root chakras may manifest as physical problems such as arthritis, constipation, bladder or colon problems, or emotional problems caused by feeling insecure about finances or our basic needs and well-being. When it is aligned and open, we will feel at ease and safe physically and emotionally.
- Color: The sacral chakra is related to orange or reddish orange. This chakra emits creative energy and can cultivate creative ideas.
- Location: It is located between the lower abdomen and the belly button.
- Crystal/Gemstone: Carnelian, Citrine, Fire Opal, Moonstone.
- The sacral chakra is related to emotions related to blame, guilt, money, sex, power, control, creativity, and morality. Help find connections with others and bring happiness, joy and creativity. Problems with the sacral chakra can be manifested through related organs of the body, such as low back pain, impotence and urinary tract infections.
Solar Plexus Chakra
- Color: The solar plexus chakra is associated with yellow, like the sun at the brightest hour of every day.
- Location: It is located in the upper abdomen.
- Crystal/Gemstone: yellow jasper, amber, golden topaz.
- The solar plexus chakra develops a person’s self-esteem and self, helps us to be confident and control our behavior. The solar plexus chakra can affect emotional problems when you are afraid of rejection and sensitive to criticism. The spiritual lessons that can be learned from the powerful solar plexus chakra, accept your place in the river of life and radiate self-love. Obstruction of the solar plexus chakra usually causes digestive problems such as indigestion, ulcers, heartburn, and eating disorders.
- Color: The heart chakra is associated with pink or green.
- Location: It is located in the center of the chest, directly above the heart.
- Crystal/Gemstone: rose quartz, emerald, peridot, green aventurine.
- The heart chakra is the center of love in our physical and emotional bodies. Help us open our hearts to love, compassion and joy. Heart disease, lung problems, breast cancer, and upper back problems may be symptoms of heart chakra injury.
- If our emotions are in a negative or speeding state, the heart chakra will be threatened. The uniqueness of our emotions is precisely that they are constantly changing, and the heart chakra also changes with emotions. When the heart chakra is stationary, you will encounter problems and require balance therapy.
- Color: The Throat Chakra is associated with blue.
- Location: It is located at the throat.
- Crystal/Gemstone: sodalite, turquoise, lapis lazuli, aquamarine
- The Throat Chakra is the center of will and truth, helping us communicate and express ourselves. Dishonest or false will block the energy flow of the Throat Chakra. When the Throat Chakra is closed, a person loses his authenticity. The powerful Throat Chakra can teach a person to take responsibility for their actions.
Brow Chakra or Third Eye Chakra
- Color: The brow chakra is associated with indigo blue.
- Location: It is located between the eyes of the forehead.
- Crystal/Gemstone: amethyst, purple fluorite, blue chalcedony.
- The brow chakra is the center of wisdom and learning ability, allowing us to understand the world better and focus on the bigger picture. It affects the body’s brain, nervous system, eyes, ears, nose and pituitary gland. The obstruction may manifest as headaches, vision or concentration problems, and hearing problems.
- Color: The crown chakra is associated with purple or white.
- Location: It’s on the top of the head.
- Crystal/Gemstone: Labradorite, transparent quartz, diamond, amethyst.
- The crown chakra is the center of spiritual connection, representing our spirituality, our vision, and helping us to reach a higher state of consciousness. It is usually represented as a lotus flower in art
Rose Quartz Meditation
Preparation Before Meditation
When we begin to meditate, please hold a piece of rose quartz or rose quartz jewelry in your receiving hand.
The heart stands at the center of all energies and unifies our existence as a whole. It is the point around which all energy surrounds. Disharmony or imbalance in the heart chakra will adversely affect all other centers. The clearing of the heart chakra will improve the interaction of all other centers. It is important to maintain the balance of all energy centers so that our daily lives will show a healthy level of consciousness. If you focus1 more on the upper chakra, the lower energy centers will lose sensitivity and function. If more attention is focused on the lower chakras, the higher energy centers will become cloudy and will not function properly. The right balance is the key.
Use Rose Quartz to Guide Your Meditation
When we start meditation, if you have a piece of rose quartz, please get it now. If you don’t have rose quartz, you can buy it in our store, or use emerald, malachite or some other stone aligned with the heart chakra. Hold it in your receiving hand.
Do some calming cleansing and renewing your breath. Feeling the breath draws life into the body and spirit. Take a deep breath and feel that the breath not only comes from the air around you, but also from the earth below. Every breath takes in the energy of the earth. Breathe through every pore of your body and feel the awakening that is starting to happen. Let the life-giving energy flow into your body and refresh your body and spirit. Let the earth energy surround you and flow into you. Feel it pulsating in your blood vessels and completely surrounding you. Continue to breathe slowly in this way and begin to relax more.
As you immerse deeper into this relaxation, feel yourself gently away from your body. When you are away from your body, feel free and relaxed. Know that the body itself will be renewed and renewed and will be completely safe until you return.
Now you move again, farther and farther, into a cloud-shrouded area. You are very happy and refreshed with the unique shape and color of the cloud. Observe how they form and recombine, turning to yourself gently and continuously in the endless dance. You look forward and see that the clouds are denser, as if they are “hiding” something. The closer you pull, the clouds begin to thin; when they begin to become transparent, they leave gracefully. Now they have completely withdrawn, revealing the beautiful pink rose quartz.
Observe the color carefully and pay attention to the intensity of the pure color it emits. Feel the warmth of pink. Let that warmth wash over you. As it covers you from head to toe, feel the love exuding from rose quartz. Let it penetrate every pore, every fiber of your body. Accept the love that freedom gives you. Pink is deep and radiant. It is very pleasing to the eye, and you will feel attracted to it; you feel yourself through the pink wall, and now you are suspended in it. You will notice the elegant and intricate pink arches surrounding it.
You will feel the breeze blowing and hear the sweet melody, one note after another creates this melody as the breeze passes through the arch. Another breeze blows, and you hear harmony, which comes from the depths of your existence. It is a part of you; it is you. When it vibrates throughout your body and spirit, you will feel it in your heart. It simultaneously impacts you in all directions with a powerful force. You are charged and updated.
When it sings through your body, you will have a feeling of great strength and happiness; all fatigue and discomfort are gone. The power of pink and the vibration of pink crystals sweep over you-clean, renew and restore every fiber of your own. You feel the center, in your heart, like the hub of a wheel, all other systems of your body are absorbing this love and reflecting this love to your other energy centers. They are absorbing this power of giving love through them to recover one by one. In this newly discovered energy, you are full of breath, strength, joy, love, and compassion. You also know that you can use this energy to recover yourself on any level of body or spirit. This energy is all around you, whenever you want it. You are part of this energy, and it is as always a part of you.
Now you start to move backwards, leaving behind the pink arches. You continue to take a step back until the rose quartz completely enters your field of vision. You will see it spin gently and calmly. The clouds moved around the rose quartz again. They curl, roll and cover it. You get farther and farther and return to your body. You will realize that you are centered on it again. You will feel it surround you, and you will feel comforted by its familiarity. You realize that when you are in the deep love you have just experienced, your body is also renewed and renewed. This gives you a lot of fun. Now take a deep breath and feel the awakening of the life system of the body. Take a deep breath again, and when you release your breath, you will be aware of the sounds of all life around you.
Chakra Crystal Combination
Best Love Crystal
The most powerful crystal pairs that enhance the vibration of love are often those crystals that stimulate the heart chakra. Rose quartz and malachite are crystals that can be used well together, because the pink stone is soft and light, while the green is strong and unforgiving. Rose quartz gently soothes, malachite pound pushes. However, both of these gems will attract love for yourself and those around you. The huge difference in their methods is not as important as the reason for their unity.
Selenite and black tourmaline can repel negative energy. The powerful power of the combination will heal your emotional scars and bring you more peace.
Aventurine and citrine are used for grounding. When you feel unbalanced, a grounding stone will establish a deep connection with nature, thereby making your spirit clear and stable. Transparent quartz and hematite are also excellent gems for the treatment of confused minds.
Smoked quartz and blue lace agate can relieve stress and anxiety. When you feel anxious, you can use these gems in crystal healing meditations to calm your strong emotions.
Rose quartz and amethyst are used to align the crown chakra and the heart chakra. The amethyst-rose quartz pair is an excellent combination for boosting self-confidence, self-love and spiritual energy.
Rhodochrosite and carnelian are used to initiate romantic love and release the true self. You can use these healing crystals to make a crystal grid at home to soften your heart. You can also pair green aventurine with rose quartz or green tourmaline with pink tourmaline to show your love.
Black tourmaline and smoked quartz (or smoked quartz) are used to drive away nightmares and fears. These stones can serve as a crystal grid in the bedroom, bringing positive energy when you sleep. You can also add blue lace agate for a restful sleep.
Malachite and black tourmaline are used to relieve pain. The soothing energy of these healing crystals is perfect for treating headaches. You can switch black tourmaline and Smoky (or Smokey) quartz to foot pain.
Clear quartz and lapis lazuli to enhance your meditation.
Various moonstone colors to balance hormones. The feminine energy of the moonstone will connect you to the divine, giving you inner strength while restoring balance.
Some sources: Desy, Phylameana lila. “Rose Quartz Meditation.” Learning Religion, September 9, 2021, learnreligions.com/rose-quartz-meditation-1724460.